Sunday, December 13, 2009

More about my first video shoot

I arrived in L.A. on Friday afternoon and got settled into the hotel.  Clare did a filming for one of her sites that I was able to watch and get a feel for how my shoot the following day would go.  I was very impressed with the fact that it was done in just one take, however that made me feel a bit nervous since I wasn't sure that I could perform well enough in just one take.

Friday evening I did a little sight-seeing with Clare's business partner/camera man and another spanking model.  It was somewhat of a chilly day in Cali, but still warmer than the weather back home.  I had a good time seeing the sights, and going to a comedy club; then back to the hotel for some much needed rest (since I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore). 

Saturday was the shoot, which lasted from noon - 5pm.  I was just a little bit nervous, but to my surprise it was all shot in just one take!  I was in 6 scenes of the video, then at the end of the day we shot an impromptu short video.  I bottomed in both videos.  I don't want to give away any details of either video because I want to leave that for Clare to reveal.

Then on Sunday I slept in!!!  Once I got up and around we went to eat and get a Thai massage.  Now I regularly get massages, but I've never had a massage quite like this one.  Let me explain the procedure:  A small Thai woman forms you into a pretzel and then walks on you.  Actually though, she worked all the knots out of my back and shoulders, even more so than the swedish relaxation massages that I get at home, but boy was I sore afterwards. 

I flew home on Monday afternoon.  The lines at the airport were the worst lines I think I've been in, but all worked out and I got on my flight.

I enjoyed myself immensly, doing two of the things I like:  acting and spanking.  Clare was very fun and easy to work for, and I definitely will be shooting with her again sometime in the future.  It was a very good first experience and I hope to have many more.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment