Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting back on 2009

2009 has definitely been the best year for me so far! The year is coming to a close, and what a year it has been for me. All of 2009 was spent learning and exploring my spanking fantasies. Last year at this time I had just joined the SCONY chat and looking forward to my very first party. I honestly didn't think I would still be involved in this because I thought it was just an experience or two that I craved and once I had those then I'd be done with it. But nope, here I am still in it and loving it even more.

I started as a bottom, became a switch for a couple months, and now consider myself to be a top in social situations and parties. My bottom side has became a thing for my personal life, as the type of discipline sessions that I crave do not lend themselves very well to be played out during a party, because these sessions tend to be of a serious and personal nature.

When I started this, I never in a million years thought I would actually own an implement, and especially didn't think I would buy one for myself! But a week ago I did just that. For those who want to bottom to me, my scene name is now Ms. Panettiere; but I am still "Alicia" for those who do not want me to top them. My top persona is taken from my own desires and cravings that I have as a bottom to be disciplined and scolded. I bring that into the topping realm and treat those I top just as I like being treated as a bottom, for the most part.

Aside from the spanking, I have met some of the most wonderful people in this community. This is like a family to me, and surprisingly enough, I enjoy just being with people in the community even if it wasn't for the spanking. I'm very, very thankful for the friendships that I have formed over the past year, you know who you are, and THANK YOU.

The video was also an exciting thing for me this year, and I look forward to what opportunities that 2010 might bring my way.

Happy New Year!!!  I wish you all a wonderful 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!

    For me, 2009 was very important too. I not only left my home to move westwards over the Atlantic, I also started to discover my spanking world. Moving to USA for me was key to even get in contact with other spankos. Most likely, I wouldn't have done that back in Europe.

    I started to comment on blogs and go to chat only in August and had my first experiences in October. And I am very, very glad to do this steps and I hope (and I'm pretty sure) 2010 will bring many more experiences. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Panettiere,Happy New Year and such a wonderful blog! bob2behave

    ReplyDelete