Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome to my spanking blog!

I decided to start this blog to chronical my spanking journey.  I am new to both blogging & spanking, so please be patient :). 

I got home last night from my trip to L.A. to shoot my very first spanking video with Clare Fonda which will be shown on her site, Girl Spanks Girl.  I'm not sure of the release date yet, but once I know I will be sure to post it here.  I had a blast shooting it and hope that everyone will like it. 

While I was in Cali, I got a head cold so I am laying around trying to recover from that.  Once I feel better, I will tell you a little more about my experience in L.A., and my own personal interest in spanking.  But for now I'm going to get a little rest. 

~Alicia~

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Alicia,

    Just wanted to say: congrats on the new blog and welcome to the spankosphere! I'm greatly enjoying all your blog posts and the pix and such.

    Best regards,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms.Panettiere i love your blogs and welcome to the spanking community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laicia,

    You have a great site and I hope to meet up with you to receive a spanking in the near future. I was just wondering what you think of normal parental spanking. It seems from what you said that you feel your parents should have used it with you. When/If you have children do you think you would use spanking or do you think your interest in the subject would make you not want to.

    ReplyDelete