Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daydreaming

I got back last night from Chicago and spent the day relaxing today.  I was with my family and it was totally "vanilla".  I had a family member graduating from Navy bootcamp and it was great to see and I am SO proud. 
During my time away, I found myself daydreaming quite a bit about spanking & discipline.  Replaying scenes that I have had with various people in my head and somewhat re-experiencing them, mentally.  It is so nice to have memories of good discipline scenes that I can revisit at will, putting myself back in the moment.  Since I don't live near a spanking community, I'm glad that I am able to daydream at moments that I am longing to be punished.  My behavior wasn't bad or warranting punishment in any way, I just wanted that feeling of someone caring and keeping me accountable and taking the time to punish me.  There's just something about it.

~Alicia~

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back blogging, Alicia. I find myself daydreaming about the old days too. There are good discipline relationships and situations, and not so good ones. The good ones are truly special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post from an amazing writer and incredible person. Have been an obvious fan since the discovery of your existence, and remain grateful for your talented sharing & all the joy that you bring to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found myself daydreaming a lot recently. It's because I started to play a virtual role play with somebody and I'm really excited about it. I was kept in this fantasy for a good part of the day. It's a little bit better now, but I still spend a lot of time there. It's amazing how that works. I never did that before, but I hope I'll do it a lot of times in future...

    ReplyDelete