Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I will be at the SCONY party this Saturday!

I am looking forward to the SCONY party this Saturday night in NYC!  I'll be there toting my brand "spanking" new implements and ready to discipline those who have been misbehaving.  I'd love to see you all there, and please come up and introduce yourself if you are able to make it.
~Alicia~

PARTY INFO:
SCONY Spanking Party at LGBT Center in Greenwich Village
January 16th, 2010
Time: 7:30 - 11:30 pm

LGBT Center, First Floor
208 West 13th Street
Rm 301
New York City

Bring something for the food table.
A modest amount of BYOB is allowed.
This is a good opportunity to come out in an non-threatening atmosphere and a great place to meet the people you interact with online. Small areas are blocked off for privacy.

RSVP by emailing Ms. Margaret if you plan to attend.

(Ladies, there is no pressure to do anything. Introduce yourself to Ms. Margaret, and she'll do what she can to make you feel at home.)

Very important: Please read the SCONY Protocols before attending. It will ensure a good and fun time for all.

1 comment:

  1. I will be there Ms. Panettiere and I'm looking forward to seeing you and your implements too!

    ReplyDelete