Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where's the horse?

There was a pretty good turnout at the Scony party this past weekend, especially considering the weather!  Alot of flight delays out East, but by the time I flew out last Friday, JFK & LaGuardia were both operating as usual.  Just a little jaunt West and the snow was still coming down, but I managed to land ahead of schedule.

The parties are held at the LGBT center in Greenwich Village and I went early to help with the setup.  Quite a load is brought in to make the party environment as private & fun as possible:  Fabric walls (for privacy cubicles), a couple of saddles, string lighting, decorations, food & drinks, a sound system, etc.  It never fails, when you carry a saddle into a building someone is going to inquire as to where the horse is, LOL.  Everytime, I'm not kidding you!  Now how do you answer a question like that?  I have yet to come up with a good answer, but I'm sure open to suggestions.  And in case you are wondering - some spankees are bent over a saddle to be spanked.

There was a funny happening as I was attempting to setup.  Someone had the idea to move a baby grand piano to a different spot in the room and I was summoned to help.  We rolled the piano to the designated place and walked away.  When I looked over my shoulder, the piano was slowly rolling out towards the middle of the floor and I ran to catch it.  This was a feable attempt because I am absolutly no match for a kazillion ton piano, and as you can imagine, I was holding the piano from behind while yelling, "help, HELP, the piano is out of control!", as it was dragging me across the floor.  But all ended well, help did come, and I lived to tell about it.

After the piano was secured and the party had started, I was spanking non-stop.  4 hours sure sounds like a long time, but it really isn't when you are busy taking care of people's disciplinary needs.  I wasn't able to tend to everyone who needed and wanted my attention but hopefully I will cross paths with them at future parties.  It was a great group of people and I certainly enjoyed myself.  Both Ms. Margaret & Mr. Ryder take alot of care to provide a good atmosphere to explore and experience our spanking fantasies. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piano scene was hilarious. And as busy Alica were setting up, was Ms. Panettiere afterwards. Good for Ms. Panettiere, too bad I couldn't talk too much with Alicia. And sure, I know somebody who will cross your path. As sooner as better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I missed the piano routine. Can you do it again at the next party? And you indeed were busy at the party. Very little time to mingle.
    Keep up the good work, and we need to know what's going on with you. But tell us only the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete