Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm off the Mountain and back in the airport waiting on my return flight home.  The Spanking Weekend always goes by way to fast and I'm never ready to leave.  Each time I go it seems to get better and better.  I even cried this time because I was so sad to have to go home and leave everyone.

This time I primarily topped and it had a very different feel, but it was good.  What I liked most about topping was that I was able to help others reach the places inside themselves that they desired to go.  I like to help people experience healing & fulfillment much in the way that I have experienced it when I am being spanked.  There were many good scenes that I enjoyed with multiple people, and I want to thank you all again for trusting me enough to allow me to top you.  I know it is a very vulnerable position to be in.

Of course all my topping did not prevent me from bottoming while I was there.  I had many wonderful sessions where I was mentally & emotionally taken to places that I needed to go.  Sometime I will share some details of sessions that I have had, but I'm not quite ready just yet.

I acquired 2 new implements while I was there:  a wooden bath brush and a sorority paddle.  The paddle came in very handy with a few of the guys, but I have no intentions whatsoever of experiencing it for myself.  On the other hand, the bath brush was given to me by my disciplinarian to be used for self-spanking since he doesn't live near me.  Believe me, I tried to get him to keep it since my luggage was too heavy, but he insisted that I take it.  Sucks to be me I guess, but it was definitely worth a try.

Thank you Ms. Margaret & Mr. Ryder for a great weekend so that we could come immerse ourselves in this world of ours.  Myself and many others appreciate all that you do for us.  xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel Alicia. I could live in this fairyland for ever I assume. And concerning that paddle... when I saw that thing, I knew I need to tell you to use it on me. My name was somehow written on it ;)

    I thank you for playing with me. I enjoyed all plays and we really need to this co-topping in future! Great times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say enough good things about you and the weekend Ms. Panettiere. I too thank you. Ursus, my brother, I was "lucky" enough to have Ms. Panettiere use "that paddle" on me. My advice is to avoid it at all costs.

    ReplyDelete