Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Audrey Knight's blog - Spanking 360

I have added a new blog link for Audrey Knight's blog that is titled, "Spanking 360".  She stared her blog right around the same time that I did.   Audrey is a very cute switch who produces spanking videos and offers professional disciplinarian sessions for those who desire them.  Her looks remind me a little of Bettie Page, and she has such an adorable accent.

Her and I have been in communication about the possibility of shooting together, and of course I would be more than thrilled to have the opportunity.  Check out her blog and follow her progress as she embarks on managing her own spanking video production company, Spanking 360!

3 comments:

  1. Whaaaaat? I have an accent?

    That's ah'some.

    :P

    Thanks so much, sweetie!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, I like it.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good blog. Audrey doesn't have an accent! I'm from the same state and I certainly don't....or do I?

    ReplyDelete