Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there.  I hope that your days are each filled with love, relaxation, and maybe even a bit of spanking.  :)

A special thank you to those who may not have children of their own, but who provide disciplinary guidance to those who are in need of the loving correction that you provide.  You fulfill alot of peoples' fantasies, desires, and needs!  There are so many of us out here that long for parental discipline and I am glad that there are individuals like you who are willing and able to provide it.

3 comments:

  1. hullo Alicia i enjoye d your last vid with Snow spanking you and Lily Anna wowee big spanks look forward to the next one ,you self spank so do i sometimes when needed ,hope you post again soon ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interested in continuing to read your blog and also if you might be open for it I would like to do a text interview with you that would be placed on The Spanking Billboard.

    Thanks Lance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mother's day blog entry. I too have been lucky enough this year to be blessed with a disciplinary type individual in my life and she is tough as nails and very strict which works out quite nicely for me. I am quite thankful for this person in my life and wish her a very happy mothers day as she has certainly made my dreams come true and I already feel myself changing thanks to her strictness. The Unruliest

    ReplyDelete