Monday, May 24, 2010

Here comes Florida Moonshine!

I am all registered and have my plane ticket to attend the FMS Tropical Beach Party that is taking place here in just a couple of weeks.  I'm excited to be going because 1) I've never been to an FMS event, and 2) I've never been to Florida!

My flight gets in a little before noon on Thursday the 3rd, and then I fly back out on Monday evening.  I'm excited to meet everybody and make some connections.  Please introduce yourself if you see me around.  This is gonna be fun!!

btw, if there are any production companies that are looking to shoot during this event please contact me.  The best place to reach me is on FetlifeSpankolife, or Model Mayhem.  :)

Also, I had some new pics done just a few weeks ago and have started to receive the edited images back.  Here is one from the "vanilla" shoot.  The above picture was done by Ryte Image Photography.  I also did a spanko shoot to get images of me in my topping getup.  I can't wait to get them back so I can share those with you!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Alicia. Best wishes.

    Looking forward to helping you model some behavior @ FMS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alicia!

    It will be my first FMS, too!!! Let's make some trouble together!

    :-)
    Jenni Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jenni - Heck freakin' yeah, trouble it is!

    ReplyDelete