Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all of you dad's out there!  

I want to give a special thanks to those who provide a fatherly influence to those of us in the spanking world who crave it.  There are so many individuals who did not get proper parenting from their real dad, including myself.  

Speaking from my own heart, there are a couple of male Tops in my life that have said and done things to me that have sort of provided a "re-parenting" experience.  Such things like:  stern words of correction, hugs, tucking me into bed, encouragement, doling out discipline when it is necessary, etc, etc, etc...  Many things may seem insignificant, but can be very meaningful and healing to the one on the receiving end.  

Not every Top has the knack of being fatherly (or motherly), and not everyone desires to be such.  It takes a special personality or skill set (maybe?), to be parental in your dealings with the bottoms in your life, and not everyone is skilled at it.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank the ones in my life who have functioned in this fatherly role to me at various times and to various degrees.  Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for doing & saying the things that you do.  It has meant so much to me and fulfilled these longings in my heart that I NEVER thought would be fulfilled.

Love,
Alicia   

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better Alicia. I feel the same way about the tops in my life too, males and females. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete