Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Procrastination

These last couple of weeks have been all about procrastination for me!  I planned to get up a post about my experiences at Florida Moonshine...Did that happen?  Nope.  Also planned to finish up with my website and get it launched...another nada.  BUT, I have been productive nonetheless.  I finished designing my step-dad's website and launched it, and I've done other odds and ins that needed to be done.

Now it is off to L.A. tomorrow afternoon.  I'll be there for a week and the plan is to shoot a couple of spanking videos and explore the mainstream acting scene a little bit.  Much of this trip will be spent simply networking, getting myself "out there", and possibly finding an agent.  I have my fingers crossed that I'll have some good opportunities that will come out of this trip.

I may even be able to snatch up some time on the plane rides to work on my website some more.  I'm designing it myself, with no school whatsoever, just self-taught from various tools on the internet.  If you are curious of what the general design might look like you can visit my "under construction" website at www.aliciapanettiere.com.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good so far. Looking forward to content. Additionally I hope your "procrastinating phase" is over. You are a top yourself and know tops don't like that.... tsk tsk tsk. ;)

    Have fun in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to assume that I can use this procrastination piece to get myself out of trouble the next time I decide to put off an assigned punishment which as we all know I am quite good at. I will get around to it Ms. P. I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete