Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cali-For-Ni-A

Whew!  Alot of good things are going on for me lately.  Things that I've had in the works for awhile and are finally starting to come to fruition:  spanking video production, new website, and career change.  Life has been a whirlwind and I'm just trying to keep up, LOL.

June 18 - 24th marked my third trip out to L.A.  I planned the trip for seven days because I had high hopes of having multiple mainstream acting audition opportunities, but that was not the case.  Instead, I scoped out the area towns to get an idea on living expenses and such (in case I decide to move there).

Clare Fonda's cameraman took me on a driving tour of the various towns along the shoreline.  While we were in the Venice area he drove me a little out of the way to The Dominion because I had been curious about where it was located and what it was like.  Snow Mercy (who I've been in a couple videos with) works there as a Mistress.  I was thrilled to be able to meet Lady Hillary when we stopped in!  She happened to be there that afternoon and graciously took us on a tour of her place.  Lady Hillary is the owner & Headmistress of The Dominion, and she is a very lovely and caring lady.  It was apparent that she runs a professional, safe place for people to come and get their fantasies met.  If you are ever in the L.A. area, I'd encourage you to check them out.  They not only cater to the BDSM community but also recognize the spanking community and frequently have guests/clients in who desire spanking only sessions.  They have many themed rooms, including the Bettie Page and Detention rooms, which would work nicely for a spanking session.

 
I did a little bit of hotel hopping during my stay.  I used Priceline "name your own price" and got some good deals on very nice hotels.  One of my favorites was Hotel Palomar, located in Westwood.  It was a cute, stylish hotel.




I did a couple of shoots, one with the cameraman which is entitled "Radical Treatment Package".  The preview clip for this is available for view on SpankingTube, and the entire video will soon be made available for purchase on my website.

The second video I did is called "Tardy Backup Singer" where I play the role of the backup singer who has been assigned a bedtime by her tour manager because she keeps showing up late to her calls.  However I am up past bedtime goofing off and he catches me.  A preview clip will be made available in the near future.

I got to hang out with Clare a little bit and we toured the studio where EE5 will be shot in August.  I look forward to being in that film and getting to shoot in an actual studio - this will be cool!

On Tuesday, I spent some time with Chelsea Pfeiffer and her husband Larry.  Chelsea took me on a driving tour of Burbank and I have to admit that this town is becoming my favorite as far as a place that I could see myself living.  The town is cute and kind of has a small town feel to it.  They shot me in a video that is currently being aired on Good Spanking.  I enjoyed my time with them and also Chelsea's very good cooking!

Also got to go to Parris Kennedy's birthday party which was alot of fun.  They brought in an Elvis impersonator, and I was impressed with the dancing talents of Stacy Burke.  She got up and danced with Elvis and she was awesome!  It looked like it had been rehearsed, but it was totally impromptu.

No comments:

Post a Comment