Monday, July 5, 2010

Doing this and doing that...

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July.  I spent the day with my dad and aunt & uncle, having a barbecue and staying out of the way of idiots who have no business with the lighting up of explosives.  lol

I'll begin packing later this evening for my trip out East on Wednesday.  I'm going to be staying with a friend and doing a video shoot with Kelly Payne.  On Saturday evening I'll be attending the Scony party in NYC.  If you are able to make it out to the party and are interested in me spanking you, please introduce yourself early in the evening and let me know of your interest so I can make sure to spend some time with you.  I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and seeing old friends.

3 comments:

  1. Can you post the title of the Kelly Payne video when you know?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'll be able to share your "solar return" celebration with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video I shot with Kelly Payne should be titled "The Guardian" and she plans to make it available sometime in September. :)

    ReplyDelete