Friday, July 2, 2010

Emotion adjustment

It is 1:30am in Kansas and I can't sleep.  Though it's not terribly unusual for me to be up at this time, however I am usually busy doing something because I'm a night person.  Right now though, I can't get focused on any particular thing to do.

I've been busy the last several days getting my new website up, editing video clips, posting them, etc.  Coming down off that flurry of activity has proved to be somewhat....I don't know....there are no words right now.  It is not that I don't have anything I need to do because I have plenty:  memorize a script, finish writing another script, write better content for my site, to name a few.  Seems like I'm experiencing lack of concentration followed by some other negative emotions that I can't quite put my finger on.

Normally my spanking involvement as a bottom only includes disciplinary spanking, but at times like this I have a curiosity of being spanked as a form of emotional release.  I remember reading an article some time ago on Jenni Mack's blog regarding this very thing and I have remained intrigued about the idea of it.  I've yet to experience it for myself as each time I crave this type of spanking it is usually under the circumstances that I am in right now...late at night (or should I say early in the morning) and with no one around.

I entitled this entry "Emotion adjustment" because this spanking that I crave reminds me in a way, of an attitude adjustment.  The difference would be that the proverbial attitude adjustment is a disciplinary spanking while I see an emotion adjustment might be more along the lines of just a straight spanking given by a caring person to help you reach the point of emotional release.

Does anyone have experiences with this type of spanking (giving or receiving) that they would like to share?  This is unchartered territory for me.  You can contact me privately if you'd rather not post publicly.  :)

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, this is one of the most difficult aspects of this lifestyle. I have experienced the need for an emotionally centering spanking many times. It is almost heartbreaking to have the need without the possibility of having that need met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you are comming from. I know that at times my wife has done nothing wrong but seems lost and a good spanking brings her back.
    Works well for us.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete