Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I launched my website! - belated




I suppose I never officially announced the launch of my website.  LOL!

The reason I waited was because I wasn't quite happy with the home page design.  You see, I can be quite the perfectionist and it probably would have taken me a couple more years to get it out there, if not for a little nudging from my disciplinarian.  He said that I really needed to go ahead and get it up so people had a way to contact me if they wanted to, and that I could tweak it whenever I wanted.  So in the interest of not getting spanked for taking too long, I went ahead and put it out there a couple of weeks ago.

But today I completed the redesign of my home page.  So now that I am "happier" with the way it looks, I am officially launching it!

On my site you can find my travel schedule, some articles I have written, a contact page, info about the discipline sessions I provide, an application for a discipline session with me, links page, and a video store.  Currently I only have clips in the store but eventually I will have the full-length DVDs available as soon as I figure out why I'm unable to burn them to disc.  I seem to be having some sort of computer issue right now.

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to those who have already been to my website, contacted me, bought clips and/or applied for a session.  I appreciate it!

P.S.  If anyone needs a website designed and would be interested in me doing it for you, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Alicia. You deserve thebest. Hope this turns out to be everything you want it to be. Unruly

    ReplyDelete