Monday, December 27, 2010

New camcorder + dog lover = Dog video

I must have been on the nice list this year because for Christmas I got a new camcorder and a tripod, which will come in awful handy in producing my videos.  I'm so excited that I'll have 2 cameras now so I won't have to do a bunch of stopping and starting to get different shots anymore.  Of course I had to try it out, so since I have 4 dogs who are my "babies", they were the subjects of my first video with my new camera.  They definitely hammed it up too.  Here they are:

Casey - Shetland Sheepdog
Tucker & Tanner - Papillons
Bailey - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel



I'm looking forward to shooting the first spanking video with it this year with Rich Spankman towards the end of January.  It should be a good one!

Also I wanted to mention that I had the opportunity to be included in Richard Windsor's Christmas Show this year.  He put together a great show and you can listen to it by going here.  You can hear a very brief clip of me singing right before the 2nd song.  :)

6 comments:

  1. And will the dogs have cameos in your spanking video?

    What a wonderful gift!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually try to put them outside when I film. But Casey actually made it into "Anthea's House Rules" on a couple occasions. He doesn't like the spanking though, so he'll leave the room when that starts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No post this whole year? Isn't it about time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia you have lovely dogs ,anyone who loves dogs is my friend ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog is afraid of spanking. He'll run from the room when the loud noises begin. Lol.

    ReplyDelete