Thursday, December 9, 2010

POLL - Do you enjoy Alicia best as Top or bottom in videos?


As you all know, I started out as a bottom, began switching, and then I took my bottoming side into just my personal life and now Top at parties, events, and professionally.  But with the videos I still do both, and actually just based upon the opportunities that I've had in this realm, I seem to bottom in the videos a whole lot more than I Top.  I'd like to do more Topping videos, and I will, but it does seem that so far anyways I've gotten alot more chances to bottom.

I'd be interested in hearing what you all think.  Which is your favorite?  Watching me Top or bottom in the videos?  If you care to, please cast your vote to the left of this posting.  If you haven't yet seen me Top and/or bottom in videos you can watch short preview clips of all my videos by going to SpankingTube.

9 comments:

  1. I prefer your bottom as a bottom .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do both so well. I threw a vote for Top in. Watching the clips, you have a wicked ( and fun to watch ) stern side.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both watching you as top and bottom. But I'd like to see more videos you topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia,
    I enjoy your topping scenes because you seem to show yourself to be such a caring, loving, yet effective disciplinarian. Your gentle, soft voice is easier to accept, than an angry, loud, hateful voice that so many female tops seem to have. Keep it up! Great job!!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wired more to like females topping and agree with senorrose. You are really good at it. That said, if I would allow myself, and with your permission,I would certainly enjoy looking at your beautiful bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are excellent at both, I don't think there is any way I could ever decide. Beautiful bottom (in both uses of "bottom") and a stern yet very caring top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having met you earlier this year ,the 2 sessions we had you topped and they were both very enjoyable ,being a switch though ,having seen you on the receiving end ( you looked cute ) on clara video i wouldn't mind giving you a nice hand spanking .

    foxie124

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a great Top, but I prefer you as a bottom. Either way, you are wonderful, Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do great in both roles, but you really shine as a bottom!

    ReplyDelete