Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been hiding

I feel like I'm sorta following in the steps of Sophie Gray with this posting.  I've been taking a break from blogging and shooting for awhile and like Sophie, am now trying to get back into the swing of things.  After coming home from my trip to NYC & Los Angeles the first half of January, I began a job search and subsequently acquired outside employment.  I've been back to the grind now for a little over 3 weeks and it's been quite an adjustment period, but I seem to be settling into my new schedule now.

Over the past several months I've been discovering that I have another major kink in addition to spanking, and that is Ageplay.  I suppose I've been somewhat debating with myself whether to bring ageplay topics into my blog or not, but I think I will because I'm learning that it is such a big part of who I am.  So you will be seeing some ageplay themed topics and experiences in my blogging future.  There are so many different aspects to this kink and people experience it in so many different ways, so in the near future I will do an entry on what it means to me, what age I seem to settle into, and other tidbits.

To the right is a pic of me in my new St. Margaret's Academy school jumper that I bought.  I've decided for the April Scony Spanking Weekend in the Mountains, that I'll primarily be bottoming, which is a change from what I've been doing for over a year now.  The reason being is that I've been so focused on the professional side of the spanking kink (Topping & videos), that my bottom side is feeling quite neglected.  So since I feel so "at home" during the Mountain Weekend, it is the perfect time to let the little girl bottom in me out for some nurturing and *cough*discipline*cough*.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward reading new blog entries. I don't know too much about age play and I don't think I'm into it, but I'm more than interested to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good as a top, and we producers love having you switch for us, but yes, your little girl side needs some TLC and I am quite sure many will be happy to oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking SO forward to it ;)

    Mr. R

    ReplyDelete
  4. If a few of my kinks or fetishes make me feel self-conscious, embarrassed, abnormal or uncomfortable, age play is certainly among that list. If the topic of spanking likens to 2 + 2 = 4, then attempting to understand age play compares somewhere near E=MC2.

    The craving to integrate at least 2 of my desires with spanking may be the only way to ever truthfully meet my needs. Sometimes I feel that being an active spanko, for me, is more about what I have to settle for than what I am able to receive. And I somehow feel that is my fault.

    So, now the question is if I should preface my next meeting with you or Mr. R. by discussing my superfluous suppressed fantasies? I don't think so. There is no appropriate time. I am too guarded. St. Margaret's Academy is as close as I will probably ever come to age play; and I am grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous - I do not think you should keep this aspect of your fantasies
    hidden. There is no harm in sharing it with play partners that you trust because you never know if they have that desire as well or maybe would simply be open to trying it with you.

    Also, as I explore more and more into the Age Play kink I am finding that there are groups out there for Age Players and even weekend long events. There are "play groups" and munches as well. I hope to be involved in the Age Play community in the upcoming year as time & finances allow.

    ReplyDelete