Sunday, March 6, 2011

Off to NYC on Thursday

It has been a pretty productive weekend for me.  I've worked quite a bit on the KC Spanks Club website that I'm designing and I shot a short video clip for a client of mine.  Trying to get as much stuff done before I head out to NYC on Thursday, which I'm excited about.  I'll be in New York for business & pleasure from March 10th - 21st...I'll see some session clients, possibly do some video work, and spend some good quality time with Mr. Camden.  The Scony party is on Saturday the 12th and then TES Spanking Group @ Paddles on the 19th, both of which I am planning to attend.  I have stayed trapped in Kansas for way too long and it's time to get out for awhile.  :)

I still have some availability for private spanking sessions during this trip, and if interested please fill out an application form.

1 comment: