Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I've been up to

Been awhile since I've posted anything.  Heck, been awhile since I've been to any events either.  So what the heck have I been up to lately?

This is probably the longest stint that I've been at home in the 3 or 4 years that I've been involved in the spanking community.  The reason being simply that I haven't been able to justify the expense of traveling.  Sometimes it is the belief that spanking models and pro-disciplinarians are rolling in the dough and make enough money to cover the cost of their trips and then some, but that is not always the case.  Some people have asked whether I'd be attending upcoming events like Shadow Lane and although I'd like to be there, finances are tight right now.  I've missed other events that I would have liked to be at (Crimson Moon and Florida Moonshine), but I've had to simply make the wise decision to stick around home and not spend.  I don't write this to be all "whoa-is-me", but I wanted to explain why you haven't been seeing me around and probably won't for awhile until I start to get back on my feet again.

I am looking for full-time employment once again.  This year or so that I've had to dedicate to the spanking scene, videos, and pro-sessions has been fantastic and I've loved every minute of it.  But the time has come to head back to vanilla life a bit.  The economy is definitely affecting many people, who in turn don't have as much (if any) discretionary income, which in turn affects me.  Hunting for a job is a full-time job in and of itself, and that is where my time and energy have needed to be directed to as of late, and rightfully so.

I'm working on redesigning a fetish website for a client, that should be live soon.  Once it's launched I will let ya'll know so you can check it out as it will have some great items for sell including spanking & BDSM, so stay tuned for that.

I'm in the pre-production phase of a full length custom spanking video that will feature myself as the bottom and Katherine St. James as the Top.  I'm looking forward to shooting this one and making it available for you in the future.  Filming is tentatively scheduled for October, more to come later.

Kansas has been very good when it comes to weather.  All you folks on the East coast have been in my thoughts with the earthquake and now hurricane that you're undergoing.  I'm hoping that you and your loved ones make it through safely.  

6 comments:

  1. Great update. Glad things are so busy now. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job search, I'm sure it's tough. I've checked in with many of our East coast friends this morning and for the most part all is well. No major damage or anyone hurt, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wind and rain finally settled down here in upstate NY....so many people are without power and major water damage.....i've been lucky.....other then toppled down trees and short power loss we are ok....it really makes you realise how small you are and how important it is to live each day to the fullest....i wish you all the best in your job search darling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck with your job search. No power for four days, but no major damage. Very lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone! It is good to hear that a good many of you came out of the hurricane alright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alicia glad you are safe after the hurricanes you had,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete