Sunday, September 11, 2011

Coming back to NYC Sept. 21st - 30th

After what has seemed like months, I will be back in NYC in less than 2 weeks!  The job hunt is basically at a standstill - It is just extremely difficult for even qualified people to find a job in today's economy, so I advertised for video shoots and Kelly Payne took me up on it.  I will be shooting for her site on the 23rd and possibly the 28th also, so the rest of the time I am open for other bookings and sessions.

If you'd like to book me for a video and/or photo shoot please contact me.  I am of course available for spanking shoots, but am also beginning to branch out into other fetishes such as bondage and feet.

Now is the time to book a NYC session because I'm currently running a special of $50 off my normal rate, so book early before spots fill up.  The tough economy is rough on us all, so I am doing this discount in an effort to make the sessions more affordable.  Session application

I'm super happy to get to see my Daddy.  I stay with him anytime that I'm in NYC and it has just been way to long.  I've been experiencing a major drought in spanking which should very soon be relieved.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip! We're just going to miss each other, I fly home on the night of the 19th. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that totally sucks!!!!!! I'll miss seeing you, but hope you have fun at the Spanking Weekend.

    ReplyDelete