Sunday, September 18, 2011

Littles and Baby Pride symbol

I ran across this tonight while poking around on the internet (when I should be busy doing other things I might add).  Like the Leather Pride symbol or Gay Pride symbol for examples, this Littles and Baby Pride symbol is a way to show your support of and involvement with the Littles (Ageplay) community.
Ageplayers -- also known as littles -- are probably one of the least understood subcultures in the world of BDSM.  It's also a vastly growing section of the community.  There are all sorts of people who practice ageplay:

 * Adult babies and diaper lovers
 * "Kidz" who roleplay being school-age or teenage.
 * Sissies, who are "boys" who like to be feminized and made to feel young as a form of power exchange
 * Babyfurs, members of the Furry Fandom who are also AB's or DL's
 * And the many different kinds of "grownups" who love them - Mommies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles, Nannies, & Sitters are just a few
(All the above is taken from http://babypridestore.com, which is where the public domain symbol artwork can be found as well)
I fit into the "Kidz" category, because when I am functioning as a Little I am a school-age girl around 6 or 7.  My Daddy falls into the "grown-ups" or "Bigs" category.  I keep learning all the time about the vast resources, groups, and events for ageplayers.  I used to think my Daddy and I were somewhat alone in our kink, but that is definitely not the case.  There was even a short time period that he and I hid our involvement in ageplay from others for fear of being judged.  I'm glad that we are "out of the closet", even though it has meant that we've encountered a little flack and judgementalism about what we are into.  However the vast majority of people have either been supportive of our interest, inquisitive and willing to learn, or just kept their negative views to themselves.  We are starting to discover that there are a good number of Ageplayers even among the spanking community.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know very much about ageplay myself, it's always interesting to hear other's perspectives on it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lets play,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete