Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Feeling Un-Burnt Out

So I've finally been getting the wind back in my sails as far as spanking goes, and really anything scene related.  I suppose the break was a necessary evil for me to regroup and refocus and now I'm feeling ready to get back into things again.  I have placed my session application back on my website and for anyone who desires to have a professional session with me please fill it out.  As I'm unable to travel at the moment, I will only be accepting sessions in the Topeka/Lawrence/Kansas City areas of Kansas.

I'm looking forward to moving to a different house in July and it has a really cool, open layout with these awesome stairs in the center of the main floor.  I'll have to produce at least a video or two just for the sake of the cool location!

I am on the schedule to present the August 10th demo at the KC Spanks club.  This will be my very first demo ever and I must say I'm a little nervous.  For some odd reason I can get up and perform in front of people...act, sing, dance, but when it comes to just talking in front of people I kinda freak out a little bit.  But irregardless, I'm looking forward to this new experience.  My topic will be on discipline spanking & 'funishment' and fingers crossed, my Top/Daddy from New York will be coming to town for it!  Totally looking forward to that.

If you'd like to come to the August 10th KC Spanks party and you've never attended an event there before, just visit their website and fill out the contact form to express your interest in attending.  Rich Spankman will get in touch with you about the details.

My day job still totally rocks and I'm loving it.  There for awhile I was working a ton of hours, not because they required it but because I was so busy learning everything that it would take for this new venture of mine.  Life is good right now, even added another dog to my family which means I now have a total of 5 doggies.  Yeah, it's a bit of an addiction I must admit and I plea a moment of insanity when I got this most recent one.  But she's a sweetie...a Blue Merle Sheltie with one brown eye and one blue.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia ,glad to see your getting back into the swing of things . Ive always enjoyed the times we have played and look forward to more in the future ,again glad to see things are getting better

    eston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eston,

      I've enjoyed the times that we've played too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. You may want to read my most recent blog post. I think you may recognize one of the tops.

    Hug,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And yes, I quite do recognize Mr. G. It is great that he's on-call for the bottoms, but the boy needs to pace himself. I always talk to him about it before each weekend, but does he listen??? Nope. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh and it was very sweet what you wrote about him. I still need to meet this Mr.B.

      Delete
    3. I think he did get two hours of sleep on Friday night so I guess he is trying to pace himself. And, miracle of miracles, he did read the story and enjoyed it.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Alicia. I'm glad you found your kinky joy again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Urs. I miss you and wish I could get back to NY soon. Hope things are well with you.

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back! I really need to plan a KS trip soon to catch up with folks. Maybe I can aim for around that date. Glad things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that would be so cool if you could come, especially around the time of the KC party. Hank will be there too (or at least he's supposed to be there and if he isn't he knows what will happen!). If you need a place to stay there is room with me for sure.

      Delete