Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pain Tolerance

So like I found out that my tolerance level for spanking has gone down majorly over these last several months.  I was just at the Chicago Ageplayers Convention (CAPCon) with my Daddy and he was just lightly spanking me with his hand and I yelled, "What are you using on me???  What implement are you using?"  Nothin', just his hand!  Unbelievable.

Now this one has been known to have a hand that feels like a paddle anyway, but he was flabbergasted as to why I was reacting so much to it.  It had been 7 months since I'd been spanked cause I had been in Kansas hard at work on my new job.  Not even so much as a self-spanking during that time either.  He was practically in shock.  He thinks something needs to be done to raise my tolerance back up to what it should be, and of course I disagree.  LOL

I ended up being due for a disciplinary spanking for getting stopped for speeding (no ticket mind you, just a warning).  He and I discussed whether he should go ahead with the discipline spanking as he had planned, because he didn't think I could take it.  I said it was ok, just meant that he didn't have to invoke as much pain to get his point across, and that's what we did.

Thinking back to the beginning of my spanking journey, I remember being preoccupied about how hard I could take it and comparing it to other people.  Once a couple of us asked a Top what percentage of his strength he used to spank us each and I fell at something like 85%.  Now it'd be like 2% for sure!  These weird things that we like to do along our journey.

Gets me to thinking of the fools that go around saying and proclaiming that they give everyone the hardest spankings out of any of the other Tops.  Or the SpankingTube video commenters who fly by and say she can take a much harder spanking, give it to her harder.  It's not all about the intensity.  These people just make me laugh.  You don't gotta beat somebody to a pulp- unless they like it.

My spanking tolerance decrease was just MEANT TO BE...what can I say.  ;)

9 comments:

  1. Intensity does not really matter. I believe it's the duty of a good top to find the right amount of intensity for each play.
    When I came out to the scene I played only on the receiving end and with time less and less so. Right now I rarely bottom, but if I do, my pain tolerance is pretty low too. Much lower as it was when I started getting spanked.
    I don't know exactly why it is. It certainly has many reasons like general mood and such. But maybe it's partially also because I don't have to prove anything to me anymore regarding "how hard I can take it"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not being spanked for 7 months will definitly change your pain level ,you need to keep it up on a regular basis ,now its like starting over ,your level will go up eventually as long as you get them on a regular basis . I know ive dealt with a few over the years and if they didn;t get it on a regular basis ,they acted like you did ,same thing with me when i receive them ,if i dont get one in a long time my tush will be the same way ( come to think of it i haven't had one in some time myself) though ive given a few and ive been told im a "cuddly teddy bear with a hard paw " lol gals always complaining .huggs Eston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Eston. Yet I'm totally cool with not having my tolerance built back up. Though there may be those who disagree with that statement. ;)

      Delete
  3. Well said Urs. I have become a switch Alicia thanks to the encouragement of Urs who I respect as one of the best tops in the scene. A top must give the bottom what they want and not try to prove they are can spank hard.

    As a bottom, I am amazed at how my tolerance of a spanking changes from week to week. I do not believe that spanking is an endurance sport; there are no medals awarded for pain endurance. Sometimes just a couple of dozen moderate hand spanks is all I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey I didn't know you'd become a switch! wow very cool.

      An endurance sport? Yeah, definitely not for me either. I've never liked the pain of it from day one. I know I'm an odd ball. It is mainly about the mental & emotional aspect for me.

      Delete
  4. I was a wuss 3 years ago and I'm a wuss now. I don't feel it's changed much. I think I'm still at 20% of certain people's strength. Lol. But that's okay. I'm not aiming to be a "hard player," whatever that even means depending on who you ask.

    Funnily enough, I had a scene at a party recently that was a harder one for me. We went through everything in his toy bag and mine. Someone afterwards said "Wow, you take quite a spanking." I looked around to see who they were talking to. Lol! Perception is a funny thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "went through everything in his toy bag and mine"... let me think. I believe we never went completely through my toy bag and yours yet!

      Delete
  5. I honestly think if you start "exercising" it again, you can get it back to where it was. :-)

    ReplyDelete