Monday, March 11, 2013

Wishing Spring Was Here

Alot of changes have gone on in my life.

  • Moved from Topeka, Kansas to Independence, Missouri
  • Became sick and can no longer work a full-time job (now getting social security)
  • Have been in and out of the hospital since the end of August
  • Within the past week I've shot some video content
I'm excited about the new videos that I have for you.  Nude Self-Spanking is one and it's exactly what it says.  This is the first time ever that I have gone nude in a spanking video, so it wil be a treat for those that like that sort of stuff.


Another video features a newcomer to spanking videos, badsherri!  This one is called Girl Talk and is about 2 best friends talking and spanking comes up.  Sherri admits that she likes it when her mom spanks her.  I offer to spank her if she wants it and she jumps at the chance.  There is spanking with hand and wooden spoon in this one.


I'll be filming another one this weekend which features 2 people and I get to direct and video tape only.  I look forward to being able to fully concentrate on directing because acting & directing gets pretty tough to handle both sometimes.

I also get lots of requests for a video of me scolding, so I made a short clip.  This is aimed at males, but I'll be making another that is aimed at females.


4 comments:

  1. So very glad to finally seeing you post again. The clips look fantastic. Sorry the health has been bad. Hope that improves. But very glad to see new video content.Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything went well with the move. Great videos! And I noticed your cute doggies passing through in the background. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello...it's great to visit your blog and the bid with Sherri was great! Looking forward to seeing you at the party...
    ;)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete