Sunday, May 5, 2013

No longer offering professional sessions

Hey folks, I thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know that I am no longer offering professional spanking sessions.  I haven't accepted a new client in over a year now but still get inquiries.  I have some regulars that I will continue to see, but I will not be accepting any new clients.

The truth of the matter is there are too many flakes and cowards out there that it makes the screening process hell and the number of people who back out at the last minute is ridiculous.  I know I'm probably sounding harsh but it's the truth, unfortunately.  It is not worth the time that I invest.

It is too bad that the "bad eggs" have to ruin it for the honest people with integrity, but that is the case here.  I enjoyed doing the sessions for the ones that followed it through and showed up but in this world the honorable people seem to be so few and far between.

You flakes know who you are.  Stop screwing around with the professional spankers and get your shit together.  You are immature and you are a time-wasters and a waste of space.  You little fuckers who get off on simply discussing and planning for a session that you have no plans of following through with are half-grown jerks.  You deserve MANY smacks but definitely not on the ass!

Stepping off my soapbox.  And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with people largely online before a meeting must be difficult. I don't understand people who can't just commit to what they are saying they want or who just disappear altogether.

    ReplyDelete